Guy selling SBPPE for $75 @ SIMHQ

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Guy selling SBPPE for $75 @ SIMHQ

Post by Softball »

Check out this thread if you are interested...

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards ... 8;t=000837

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

that operator dude is an ass.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I must have missed something in there, I didn't particularly see anything nasty mate. Unless you mean you've had dealings with him before on the forums, and this is just another crap comment he's making. :?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes...exactly.

why does he need to ask Kegel if he should be off trolling somewhere? Kegel does not troll - Operator does.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, cool. I saw what he'd typed, but didn't realise the significance of it. But that's some people for you. You only need to look around at some of the rubbish that goes on around the Falcon4 boards.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05