S.T.A.L.K.E.R for sale (Factory Sealed)

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

S.T.A.L.K.E.R for sale (Factory Sealed)

Post by Softball »

I managed to buy (2) copies of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (I bought a copy locally, the I tried to cancel a preorder, and it didn't get cancelled in time), so I would like to extend the sale of one copy to someone here in the RLG group.

I paid the retail price for it, $39.99 + tax + s/h. I was thinking $35 shipped is a fair price. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

If you haven't heard of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., you can read about it here:
http://www.stalker-game.com/en/

There is also a 13+ page thread over at SIMHQ on it, everyone is raving about it. They are saying it's Oblivion+OFP+Fallout.
http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.p ... ost2163489

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

MP?
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

I no longer have STALKER for sale, I got this brilliant idea over the weekend. I took my receipt from Fry's, took my unopened copy I got from GoGamer, and returned it to Fry's getting a full refund. However, I did notice that STALKER was selling for $28.99 at Frys Price may change after the weekend).

The SP game is outstanding so far, somewhat difficult too.

Haven't tried MP just yet. From what I understand there is MP, but no MP COOP. As far as I know, there is just Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Artifact hunt..

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I got it for $5 at Target (since I had $30 in gift cards). :)
Yes, the planned MP coop was dumped awhile back, so I consider this SP only now as those modes do not interest me.
The Jedi Master