fao: RED DOG - PLEASE READ FINAL POST IN THIS THREAD!

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

fao: RED DOG - PLEASE READ FINAL POST IN THIS THREAD!

Post by KODIAK »

I have recently come into possession of an original 2nd hand copy of Falcon 3.0 Gold by Spectrum Holobyte, includes Falcon 3.0, MiG-29, Hornet Naval Strike Fighter, Falcon 3.0: Op Fighting Tiger, and Art of The Kill by Pete Bonanni.
I wish to retain "Art of The Kill", but thought someone may be able to make use of the remaining items which are in the original box.
I may be reached by e-mail or here on the forums by anyone interested.
I also have the following up for grabs at a reasonable offered price:

Comanche 4
Jane's F/A-18
Flanker 2.0
Project IGI
Mechwarrior 4 Expansion: Black Knights
Last edited by KODIAK on 28 Jun 2004, 05:05, edited 1 time in total.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Red Dog

Post by Red Dog »

Kodiak,

What would be reasonable for Jane's F/A-18?
Does it still have the box and manual, etc?
Boy is this a machine...
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Red Dog,
Yes, it is still in it's box, very good condition - i have only run it a few times. And the manual is on a separate, included CD. It only cost me C$10,-, so I shouldn't ask any more than that, no matter how much more people may be asking for on eBay!! So for the sake of the postage, I'll send it to you, and you send me what you feel is acceptable - deal? I'm asking you NOT to send more than what it's cost me. :oops:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Red Dog

Post by Red Dog »

OK sounds good. Do you have a Paypal account? If not I can get a cashier's check to you.

My Address:
Joel Somerset
4613 Powell Rd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424

Much appreciated!
Boy is this a machine...
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Man,
Just send it in a cheapo birthday card :wink: , once the box arrives, ok?

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay,
Guess we best add Soldier of Fortune II to the available list above.

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Red Dog

Are you still in need of a copy of Jane's F/A-18 ? I thought I'd sent it - but I guess in the heat of the moment I didn't cos I still have it - I was digging through all my "put it in a box and hide away forever" stuff and there it was! 8O
Let me know as soon as possible. And if you don't need it I'll send it on to Hammer who's looking for a copy.
Really sorry about that - I have no idea how that happened - anyway, it'll be for free this time - just remember it'll be coming from UK!

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

fao: RED DOG

Mate, it's been a few days now, and I've heard nothing back from you. Assuming you have read this post and your silence can be taken as a "non-protest" I will be forwarding the Jane's F/A-18 on to Hammer as of tomorrow morning GMT.
Again, my apologies for not sending it - I guess I had a brain fart or something similar. LOL! :roll: