Several firearms...

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Several firearms...

Post by Hammer »

Let me know if you might be interested:

Egypt Model Hakim semiautomatic rifle #37254 (8x57 - 8mm Mauser) manufactured by Maadi in 1965. Exellent plus, 99% original bluing with a gorgeous mirror bore. Wood has been nicely refinished with a dark red cherry stain and only a couple of handling marks. Literally one of the nicest Hakim's I have ever seen. I also have a bayonet for the Hakim that would go with it...

The Yugoslavian M48 Mauser (8x57 - 8mm Mauser) is of course unissued and unfired and includes the sling, bayonet/scabbard, cleaning kit (oil bottle, cleaning rope, bore brush, and pouch) and cleaning rod. Absolutely gorgeous teak for furniture, with a polished buttplate.

CZECH Model vz52 semiautomatic rifle #G65989 (7.62x45) mfg. by Ceska Zbrovka in 1956 (code she). This rifle has seen considerable use, with only about 40% of external finish remaining. Bore is surprisingly razor-sharp and mirror-bright (they are usually cruddy on these) and rifle is totally functional. Complete except for front sight-hood (which seldom is present), including correct (new) sling. Wood is a bit beat-up but there are none of the usual cracks in the buttstock and only two very small cracks at the rear of the handguard. I have 5 magazines to go with it and the attached, folding bayonet is present as well.

Belgian model 1922 Browning Semiautomatic pistol #13523a (.32 ACP) with holster and 2 magazines, manufatured at Fabrique Nationale in circa 1942 under German occupation. All mathing serial numbers, excellent condition with only holster wear to the sides of the muzzle, almost perfect bluing, near perfect mirror bore. Wa140 stamps in the proper places, has like new wooden checkered grips. Holster has Eagle over WaD20 acceptance stamp and is in worn but useable condition. **Not import marked**

The CZ 52 (7.62x25) semi-automatic pistol is in pretty
good shape. Right side has a couple of pings from an armorer missing while drifting a pin out. It has the holster, magazine, and cleaning rod.

I also have 750 rounds of Czech 7.62x45 ammunition to go with the VZ-52, or to sell seperately. 150 rounds are loose, the rest are in boxes of 15
rounds.
Helmut
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Sheesh Steel, what you planning to take over California or something? You've got enough firepower there to lay siege!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

hmmm, well that is only part of the collection - the stuff I feel I can part with. :)

did you know that the CZ-52 with proper ammunition (Czech military or properly hand loaded) is one of the most powerful handguns in the world? WILL punch through at least level 1 body armor... ;)
Helmut