Playstation GunCon??? Anyone?

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Playstation GunCon??? Anyone?

Post by Gator »

Hi all,

Josi and I just bought a GunCon (gun controller) for our venerable old playstation. Does anyone know any really cool/good games that take advantage of it? I wish i could wire it up so Josi could play ravenshield with us - the mouse is a real sticking point for her.

Anyway, let me know if you know any good titles.

Thanks.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

It HAS to be Time Crisis!!!
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

I agree with Kodiac but if your up for a good laugh with it, get Die Hard Trilogy the second part of the trilogy in the Airport has gun support and it is a great laugh trying to get as many terrorists killed without killing Civilians!! or you can try and kill as many people as possible!! as the game keeps count on how many terrorists killed and Civilians. 8O (not that i'd do anything like that of course :wink: ahem!!!)

Nemisis
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]