Radeon 9700 Pro (128 MB DX9) Video Card

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

Radeon 9700 Pro (128 MB DX9) Video Card

Post by Gator »

Anyone interested in buying a "new" Radeon 9700 Pro vid card? My friend just bought it for a Linux system and can't get it working to his satisfaction. He'll let it go relatively cheap.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you a price. I've been using this exact card for a while now and have had no trouble with it. It's very fast.

-Gator
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i have the same card - very good card...get it if you can.
Helmut
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

I hear most ATI cards have a difficult time running on Linux and that it's best to go for an Nvidia for that OS since they have drivers specifically for Linux!

As for the 9700 Pro well it's still a great card but since i have a 9800 Pro just sitting on my desk raring to go i will have to give this offer a miss but it's a pity he didn't buy it last month or i would have snapped it up!
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Gator

Post by Gator »

I was just checking on the price and since it's selling on newegg.com for $185, you can expect it somewhere less than that.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver