Amazon Affiliate Website

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Amazon Affiliate Website

Post by Grifter »

Hi all:

As some of you may know, I've decided to start my own business online. Recently, my little company got affiliated with Amazon.com. What this means is every time someone buys a book, DVD, video game, whatever through my affiliate website, I get a commission. So, if you were planning on buying from Amazon anytime soon, you can visit the following site and shop through my Amazon.com window:

http://www.lotsofmedia.net

The prices and products are Amazon's. They are no different than if you had visited Amazon.com directly. What's the difference? I get paid a commission.

Also, if you go to some of the pages on my Amazon Affiliate Website, you'll see banners. By clicking on them, you help me make money. So feel free to go to the site and just click on a bunch of stuff and leave. LOL.

By the way, I am planning on putting up a full fledged online store. Actually, I'm working on it right now. But it will be some time before I get it up and running. I'll keep you posted.

Grifter
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

need a hosting company Grif?
Helmut
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Well, I'm paying yahoo right now for what will be my USED (and sometimes new) DVD/Video Game store. I'm paying about ten bucks a month and I have my own domain name included: www.lotsofmedia.com. Let me know if what you got in mind.