I'm back in business

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

I'm back in business

Post by Grifter »

I gave up on my ebay business for a while because I had to do some rethinking about what sort of business I wanted to run and what the heck I wanted to run it for. Now that I've got that sorted, I'm giving it another go. Had I thought of it earlier, I would have just gone ahead and offered these products to you guys first and save myself the trouble and expense of selling on eBay, but alas, that did not occur to me until after I had posted them. So, I thought I would make you aware of the products anyhow in case you were interested in bidding on them:

!.) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

2.) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

If I come across anything I think you guys would be interested in, an old flight sim for example, I'll try and let you guys know first before posting it on eBay. Give you guys first dibs. shrug. why not right?
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Speaking of eBay, I won a bid last week for a copy of SFP1 - the grand sum of £0.60 + £2.00 P&P. Not a bad effort that, eh? 8)
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

That's definitely a good deal, Kodiak.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

It's been at least a week now, am sure it should be arriving soon. 8)
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05