some games for sale

Post your stuff for sale or trade, or if you are looking to buy something. RLGaming takes no responsibility for any transactions made - use your best judgement when dealing with people.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

some games for sale

Post by Hammer »

-Guild Wars

-J.O. and Escalation expansion

-First to Fight

-Hidden and Dangerous 2 and Sabre Squadron Expansion

-LOMAC gold

$20 each including regular shipping. Add $5 if you want priority. for overseas need to check shipping. we can work payment details. if you think the pri9ce is too high and you want one let me know.

edited since Kodiak is giving the LOMAC up...
Last edited by Hammer on 08 Jan 2006, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Thanx for 1st dibs on LOMAC there Steel. But having considered things over - I have enough stuff currently keeping me busy, so it would end up NOT getting used. Offer greatly appreciated. :wink: 8)
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

paypal is prolly best/easiest.

$25 w/priority shipping.

helmut <at> phpwebservices <dot> com
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Roger that, will get the wife to forward the money there. Thanx mate - I will no doubt live to regret this, LOL! :lol: Breaking strain of a Kit-Kat as we say in UK!!
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Kodiak,
let me know to confirm. i have not receieved anything, but if you are good just say so. if not i want to get it posted elsewhere...with the rest. thx.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Steel, sorry mate. I forgot to mention it to Kerrie, just spoke this minute . . :oops: . . She says 'yes', but told me I'd have to wait til end of month, seeing as she raped MY account for Xmas (which is the PayPal a/c :roll: )- that still okay with you? I am definitely taking the game from you, but have been asked to wait until end Jan when my wages go in again. Good to go.

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

np - got it for you. thx.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

8) Can't say fairer than that. :wink:

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

OUR PRICES ARE INSANE!!!!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Softball

Post by Softball »

OMG Steel, you are selling your H&D2 copy? Say it isn't so! I just reinstalled HD2 the other night. :cry:

What's next, your computer? :shock:

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Panzer and I just played H&D2 this week, actually, for an hour or so.
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Softball wrote:OMG Steel, you are selling your H&D2 copy? Say it isn't so! I just reinstalled HD2 the other night. :cry:

What's next, your computer? :shock:

You want to do some H&D 2 this Saturday Softball?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i wouldnt mind another guild wars account. but im not sure how to do any online stuff or anything. remember folks im a hick, still hide cash under the bed... err i MEAN the cookie jar. doh! ..........

i give up...
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

does that mean you want it BH?

guys,
i am selling it because there are no tools for it so missions can not be created. once you are done with the few missions it has for coop, you are done. besides, it is just another of those that we all got hot and bothered about and then do nothing. i am trying to justify buying steel beasts when it is released by selling some games we basically never play or i am not that interested in any longer.
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

Don't forget to save some $$ for Armed Assault Steel. I have a feeling that is gonna be real popular around here when it's released. :wink:

Yea, there is no mission editor in HD2, but it's a damned fine WWII shooter. 8)

Sat and Sun is hit and miss for me Panzer, got lots of things planned, so I don't know when or what time I would be able to play.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

yea steel im interested. but like ive said ive never done paypall or anything remotely similar. we do have a checking account now. ( thank god ) but you will have to walk me threw the process.

im curious though. if i already have the game. am i just buying the CD key? lol. oh well not sure how any of that works either. go figure ;)
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yeah, Armed Assault is VERY likely to make big in here, if it's as good as they say. I really missed out with the GR stuff previously to be honest, mainly because of my 56K connexion :( :shock: . Still, I have plenty to look forward to now that I have a BB connection, with the new GR-3 inbound, not to mention OFP-2.
Last edited by KODIAK on 14 Jan 2006, 08:55, edited 1 time in total.

BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

ok steel, i think i have a paypal account setup, however it will take awhile (3-4 Buis days) to transfer funds to it. i sent email to you regarding GWs

respond when you get a chance.