Back in the Sadddle Again!

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Happy days! pr1 it is then, followed 2.1a & 2.1aHD patch. I'll get that ASAP, and pick-up a profile for my kitty while I'm at it. |See if I can get running for the next foray.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Explain yourself, your words are strange to my ears.
Do not mock me. Show compassion.
For I am just a thawed out frozen Caveman Mechwarrior, and your modern world frightens me.

Been missing you guys,
Fethr
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

For I am just a thawed out frozen Caveman Mechwarrior, and your modern world frightens me.
See what you've started Steel!? :lol: You've gone and woken 'em ALL up now! This could get quite busy I fear . . . . . . :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Damn!!! :)

Fethr...check the install thread his here forum.

MekPak is the mektek explansion to MW4:Mercs that adds mechs, weapons, etc.

HD is the high definition patch from Mechstorm that adds new graphics and sounds...changes the feel of the game.

NBT-HC is the patch from thre NBT league (I am sure you remember that!) that does a lot of balancing to the game - mechs in general, weapons, armor, etc. We are not using this yet, want to check it out a bit first.

There are quite a few coop missions as well that I want to download and check out. Some have issues as MW4 was not made to coop vs AI scripting, but some clever folks have been working on it. That gives a little variety to the game vs. TCTF and TKOTH and TDM. Of course those are still fun too!
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well, haven't even loaded this up yet and am already warming to the whole thing. I haven't seen the game with HD yet, so that will be something new to me itself.