what version/add on do we run?

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

What version do we run

Generic Mercs: PR1
No votes
MP 2.1a
13%
MP 3.02
88%
NBT-HC
No votes

Total votes: 8

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I didn't realise the HD patch included new sounds too. I thought it was just a graphical enhancement.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

HD has new sounds and graphics...

they have said they will release it "soon" after mektek stops releaseing patches for MP3. 3.02a has been out for a while, so hopefully it is done and we will see a HD patch "soon". ;)

War,
you can use the switcher and just switch it out for the stock MP2 stuff if you saved backup files when you installed HD. I agree, some are harsh but most add a lot... I can live without though.

also, you may nto want to mess with it as you can not install 3.02a over mp2.1a. You have to start fresh from PR1, unless you can dig up all the patches that do that...and if you do find them please post or pm me links. i will grab them and upload them to the rlgaming server for everyone that wants them. note you do have to switch out HD before you do try to upgrade though...
Helmut
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

HERE

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

thx Tach. i will update the instructions so folks can do either...
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

now updated to 302a. its nice BTW.

i also have the 201a installed as well. plus a baseline for furture updates. lets fill up those 120 GB hard drives ppl :P j/k.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Hey, it's no joke that! I can't de-frag my drive cos there ain't enough space left!! LOL!
Anyhow, I did the multi-install thing from the off. So, I don't have any install headaches in the future. :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05