dedicated server

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

dedicated server

Post by Hammer »

i have it running...

just need to upgrade it to whatever version we decide upon.

post here if you want to be able to connect via remote desktop and admin the server. i will see about remote tools later - my time is a bit limited...
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

couple of questions.

What is the IP for the server? incase Zone goes down again.

is it passworded?

and for now i would upgrade to the starting list you posted and go from there. (except for HD dont think the server cares about nicer graphics hehe )
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

After trying out the High Def patch...

I'd say heck with it, let's go for 3.02a! The HD patch (IMO) isn't worth putting off using all the new stuff. As a matter of fact, even if we don't go for 3.02a right away I'll not be using the High Def stuff cuz it annoys the <bleep!> outta me. But I'm old and persnickety, I don't like lotsa unnecessary racket and HEY YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

:mrgreen:

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

K - i will turn that thread into a poll... :)

LOL @ Tach...!
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

So, if we plum for the 3.02a patch, will it be necessary to uninstall the HD patch?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, at least I know for future ref now. I just read anyway that we're going to begin with 2.1a for now, so I'll do that when the time comes.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05