Free Mech Warrior

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Free Mech Warrior

Post by Falker »

Mech Warrior 4 Merc

Mech Warrior 4 Vengence

http://www.mofunzone.com/download_games_m.shtml

Bah , nm , it's just a trial
We're in the pipe , five by five.
zontobi

Post by zontobi »

Falker, as I have been waiting for my account to be reactivated, I coulnd't help but notice all the weird posts you've been leaving.
Cut it out!

Oh and hello again!
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

coulnd't help but notice all the weird posts you've been leaving.
Cut it out!
well the admins havnt changed his pass code yet so he still running rampet :P lol

he has had like 7 names on here or something like that
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

no, all the falkers are condensed into one falker now... :)
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

OMG say it isnt so! is it even possible!?
Falker

Post by Falker »

Yes it’s fantastic! He must have spent a whole day doing it. Thanks Bro. ((( note to self ))) One 12 pack of DOSEQUIS beer for Steel. I’m not looking like a putz anymore lol. So Woot!

I’ve been here since 2001 and am still active today so eat my dust. PDT_Armataz_01_28
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

what were you doing during the =VS= thing in tribes? i know strikr was there... were you playing under a different name? or playing another game? ( it was between mw3 and mw4 i believe after M3L died)
Falker

Post by Falker »

Well I just left Brons from ELH and told him I was going out on my own again. I was too used to being a Mercenary at the time and not used to staying in one place for too long. ( like WarCry always did) He’ll stick around for awhile and then split while the going is good. I was the same.

I split for awhile and came back as Kahless. Pain saw me ( Kahless ) hanging out on Kali and said he had some Blood Wine for me if I joined his GDL MW3 unit. I said lol okie : ) After I joined I told Pain I was Falker and he started laughing. Lol , ( We’ve hung out before) that’s when I meet Cricket. We were both at the bottom of the rank structure then.

After playing MW3 for awhile I talked to Tinker and said that I would like to play Tribes with him , and as the conversation continued , I finally asked him if we could get our OWN unit going. (At the time he was playing with Creed.) He thought about it for a quick second and said , “ Sure! That sounds like a great ideaâ€
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

league battles are great - but i do not think most of us have the time to dedicate any more to being good - and it is not so fun when you are not good. we kicked ass back in the day...often enough at least.

nbt has several leagues going right now... there are also bf2 leagues... i wonder if nbt-hc has some spots for occasional drops, i.e. mercs to act as fillers for larger units?
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i would love to get into it again, but for what Steel said. even some on the moment friendly team vs team stuff would be a hoot. my main problem is, i usualy DO have the time. but i always have to be able to get off at a moments noticed to handle the kids or something or if the wife hollars. and i just cant see myself having a unit/team depending on me and then have to bail on em, it makes me feel bad so i just dont put my self in that spot anymore.

that and i cant stay up like i used to and perform at work... lol man you think about it, i been around this community and stuff for over 6 years now lol. ( hell i think 8 now? ack ) i think ratmx, feathrhorse and i had kids all the same time.. someone spiked the DS pool i say! its been hell of alot of fun over the years too.

Falker, strikr just did a short stint in tribes i think. not even sure he joined =VS=
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

we can create a couple of teams within our group and have a tourney... ;) we could start with ELH vs WOF. wonder which team i am on???
Helmut
Falker

Post by Falker »

zontobi wrote:I coulnd't help but notice all the weird posts you've been leaving
Yeah Zoni, I can be about half the time. :) I can also be dull sometimes but not all the time. I’m full of Interjections that I bottle up. If I bottle them up too long then interjections start slipping out.

In-ter-jec-tions show excitement or emotion. There generally set apart from a sentence by an exclamation point , or by a comma when the feeling’s not as strong.

So When your ,

Happy …..Hurray !

Or sad …Aw

Or Frightened …. Eeeek

Or Mad…… Rats

Or excited….. Wow

Or Glad… Hey!

An Interjection starts a sentence right lol,
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Falker wrote:Well I just left Brons from ELH and told him I was going out on my own again. I was too used to being a Mercenary at the time and not used to staying in one place for too long. ( like WarCry always did) He’ll stick around for awhile and then split while the going is good. I was the same.

why u gotta bring me down like that? :P i was going where the money was.
Falker

Post by Falker »

yeah we need to come up with some new stories :cheers: