cant launch MWO

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

cant launch MWO

Post by Buffalo Six »

I have re-downloaded MWO 3 times now and ran the patcher..........and still keep getting this error:

MWOClient.exe
the program cant start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Reinstall the program to fix this problem

well it hasnt fixed the problem.........any ideas?
Hammer

Re: cant launch MWO

Post by Hammer »

i have not yet encountered that. did you search the MWO forums?
Helmut
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

I got it fixed, had to get a DL from M$ to fix DXwhatever

got some drops in with Hondo, Baurn, BK and slayer
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

nice! who is BK?
Helmut
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

It can only be... Burger King!
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

sweet we got a good group gettig togehter. I just played a few rounds in, I love my ac20 lol
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

I think everyone is working on grinding up. Once you can modify your mechy is gets interesting huh...
I have a video capture program lets me video games, and been trying to catch us in the act of kicking ass. If I can, it'll be like 10 Gigabytes for a full game, up to 15G for the 15mintes... sounds right. So anyone, how will I make that available to you guys? I don't have FB.

Soon our leadership will gel, and eventually we'll find some merc contracts. I have a contact, or two, in other units.
I haven't spent much if any time looking into the community at large. Any one with some insight about how things will likely shake out in MWO?
Regards, Randy

Bron here PDT_Armataz_01_41 . Good to see so many pilots on lately.
BH is BlackHawk K. BH did I tell you Biobod has been around? I dropped with him a few game in the closed beta, but I haven't seen him since the open. Slayer, from NovaCats and then ELH, been on a lot. Hawk or Buffalo 6 with me and Slayer,
and BK were pretty unbeatable. I look forward to someday being able outfit a full squadron of 8 of us at once.
I'm seeing improvement of skill in our pilots. It's always a comfort seeing a seasoned pilot develop his mech skills, knowing that he has your wing with experience, and a fresh paint job.. My ratios are heading up since I've had wingmen on voice com.
I think I need someone to look at my neurohelmet though, it's glitchy as hell in these new mechs. I have been autoejected in some very inopportune moments, not that it's ever good to get ejected, unless it prevents you from dying in a molten slag of metal. Yes I started rusty like the rest of you haha. I have seen my battlemech get stripped in exploding pieces many times. But not ever when I have the rest of the RLG with me.
<Salutes> PDT_Armataz_01_41
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

General Bronurstomp wrote:I
I think I need someone to look at my neurohelmet though, it's glitchy as hell in these new mechs. I have been autoejected in some very inopportune moments, not that it's ever good to get ejected, unless it prevents you from dying in a molten slag of metal.
Try the match I was in today. Just cleaned the clock of a hunchback, and started to work over a cat, had his rear armor gone, lined up and pull the trigger and BAM frozen computer. Can still see the mech dead center, perfect shot and the targeting computer refused to fire at all PDT_Armataz_01_35
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

remember it is before clan invasion - so old mechs, not new. :)
Helmut