aimbots?

Discuss any Battletech or Mechwarrior games/mods.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bronurstomp

aimbots?

Post by Bronurstomp »

I think I witness the first aimbot tonight. I died and this guy on my team had a jenner with a buncha pulse lasers. None of them ever missed, not once in about a 5 minute fight with a couple other mechs at their base. He ripped a light and a heavy to shreds and won the match. I didn't think to record it though.
I'm going to have the video recorder running to see if I can catch one.
VEGETA

Re: Mech Builds/tools

Post by VEGETA »

General Bronurstomp wrote:I think I witness the first aimbot tonight. I died and this guy on my team had a jenner with a buncha pulse lasers. None of them ever missed, not once in about a 5 minute fight with a couple other mechs at their base. He ripped a light and a heavy to shreds and won the match. I didn't think to record it though.
I'm going to have the video recorder running to see if I can catch one.

Um this tickey is for tools for the game so thats a little off topic.

but as for bots, if someone is botting send in a ticket. DO NOT post the persons name in the fourms as thats against the rules. But they keep a lot of game data from hat I gather. so thye can look at a persons info over time and tell if somhing is off.
Hammer

Re: aimbots?

Post by Hammer »

i am thinking aimbots are going to be pretty difficult in an online game that uses only their servers. not sure. but, if anyone suspects it, definitely submit a ticket so it can be looked into. you are going to need the pilots name and hopefully an approximate time of match and map it was on. do be precise on the pilot name, you do not want to accuse the wrong person.
Helmut
VEGETA

Re: aimbots?

Post by VEGETA »

its actulay known in the fourms of one POSSABLE working aimbot
http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/n ... hacks.html

But to download it you need to pay 50 bucks a month. But supposabley get access to loads of bots.

NOW that said this is possable but it would not be perfect. IE it can target for you but if there is a lag shield then its not going to be usefull. IE server side means it has to be a legitimate firing on yourpart. So the aimbot can fire for you based on what it sees on your side. So if the guy you shoot at is laging its not going to work as well.