Patrol Operation 3.0 (MP missions)

ArmA 3 discussion topics, etc.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Patrol Operation 3.0 (MP missions)

Post by Softball »

Patrol Operations 3 (DL Link at the bottom of the page)

Everyone should grab these MP COOP missions. These are VERY well done IMO. You can play as one of 3 factions, assign roles as a Team leader, and are assigned random missions to complete. I would REALLY like to get as many of us as possible to play this, would be extremely fun. Hammer and I have been playing as a team and did very well on a few missions together. Some of the assigned missions are pretty far away so helos will be preferred, but there is just about every type of aircraft and vehicle available at the starting base. So, pick your poison.

The coolest mission I have seen so far was to extract data from a downed UAV. Hammer and I flew to the location, exited our helo, went over to the downed UAV and a % meter starts counting up to represent the status of the extracted data. During this time, we were attacked by a couple of Light Armored Vehicles, and we were pinned down behind some rocks and could not get back to the helo; we were sub sequentially killed due to our lack of AT weapons and distance from the helo.

Very well done missions / mod IMO. Worked well with the new Radio addon we are trying out, but the radio addon does take some getting use to. The voice chat is close proximity directional and has different radios for different transmit distances for comms.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG