ArmA 4

ArmA 3 discussion topics, etc.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

ArmA 4

Post by Bones »

So my friend Drew whom some of you have met is trying out Arma 4, AKA Arma Reforger. He likes it so far, but it's still heavily in beta. it is Cold War era on an Atlantic island.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: ArmA 4

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Just to clarify, Reforger is NOT ArmA 4. ArmA 4 will be a separate product.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

from what I see in the video page there, is is definitely later cold war era as there is an M-151 jeep as well as a Hummer at the same time. M-151's were replaced by Hummers, so those vehicles would need to be from separate units (replacements were done by unit, just like M60 to M1A1).
Helmut
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

So almost exactly one year later and still no Arma 4 announcement let alone a release date.
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Jedi Master wrote:
26 May 2023, 12:49
So almost exactly one year later and still no Arma 4 announcement let alone a release date.

Yeah, I've not found a single iota of any news on Arma4 either. It's quite remarkable when you consider that ArmA 3 has been out for 10 years now.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i think they are more focused on and making money with platform games.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

The other remarkable thing is that the mod community for ArmA 3 is still very strong 10 years after release. You can't say that about many PC games.