Recreation Time

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Recreation Time

Post by KODIAK »

Well, as most of you know, I took up golf again a few years back whilst still in Canada. And yesterday, I played a very impressive round to score 78 gross. Par for the course being 69 as it is a short-ish course, but with plenty of water very tactically placed, LOL! :lol:
Today, I went off at the crack of dawn and posted a score of 73, just 4 over par. That was a personal best ever round too. I had to begin my round at the 3rd tee, and then as I came through the 18th, had to wait to play off the 1st & 2nd. I had to sit in the clubhouse almost half an hour, and even once I got there my first tee-shot left a lot to be desired. Both holes ended up being single-putt par saves, but I did it! If you'd hit me with a sledgehammer you couldn't have wiped the grin off my face. :roll:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05