Back after awhile

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Back after awhile

Post by Falker »

Seems like I have a bit of identity theft going on. I've used my Capital One Credit Card lately and it takes the funds right off my Debit Card instead. It’s happened before about a month ago , [ three times in a roll ] but I thought maybe I was being stupid. So I moved my Gold Debit card to the other side of my wallet and put the Capital One card on the opposite side. Than I Also made sure that every time I use the Capital One card I visually see it before I hand it to the cashier or swipe it. But it happened again recently , Twice.

Charges are being charged to my Debit card instead of my Capital One card. Unfortunately my Back account has been dry lately and I got two back to back overdraft fee’s in the amount of $27 a pop. Dang ! … So , .. in order to save my credit I’ve got to fork up some cash and bite it. Yeah I’ve already been on the phone with the bank and the Credit card company and they are like , F-ing who cares. Well I guess it’s a good thing I got an excellent pay check this week it’s going to come in handy.

So, I think I might have DL’d , some crap or hacker program off the net that could have caused this. It’s totally weird. There was one file on my computer I got from a file sharing program that I opened up and went nowhere. An updated version of Norton’s Anti Virus 2006 said it was okay. But I think that was the one though , because it opened up a DOS window and then shut down a few seconds later. It never did any thing after that , and I couldn’t find out where it went. So I just deleted the original file , maybe a little to late tho.

A few days later on I applied for a credit card on-line and punched in all my personal information and than my predicament began. Probably got some geek hacker checking out the info on my computer. I don’t know ,.. what else it could be. Because I know damn well that I used my Capital One card rather than my debit card but the fees got charged to the later. Nuts. So I’m going to re-format on both computers to give me some piece of mind and I’ll b l l .

Until than you guys need to get more active and start spamming the forum. Wouldn’t that be something. Haven’t had much of a chance to check out the 2142 demo lately. I started to DL to a server the other day and it was taking sooo long that I threw my wireless keyboard aside and hit the sleep button by accident. Doh ! My computer shut down and I didn’t really care anyways. :D I was kinda tired at the time and ready to chill out. :wink: It’s been busy around here the last few weeks and I’ve been putting some extra hours. Although I got to find out what server you guys are playing on. I’ll go to the Game Time Forum and see what’s there.
We're in the pipe , five by five.