CNN=Comedy News Network

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

VEGETA

CNN=Comedy News Network

Post by VEGETA »

I truly believe CNN is trying to become the onion news. Just found this article about making guns smart. Basically guns would be limited to where they work, limited in how much they can fire and such based on even the building they are in. Of course the guy dose not even think of one possible technical issue with this which is just mind blowing. Shown as a perfect solution that technically just would not work.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/09/opinion/s ... ?hpt=hp_t2
Buffalo Six

Re: CNN=Comedy News Network

Post by Buffalo Six »

I havent taken CNN seriously since the 1st Gulf War, you know when they actually reported news, not opinion based news and views
PanzerMeyer

Re: CNN=Comedy News Network

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Buffalo Six wrote:I havent taken CNN seriously since the 1st Gulf War, you know when they actually reported news, not opinion based news and views
You pretty much just described all of network and cable news. Remember that they are all first and foremost a business so they will report on what they think will drive up ratings. Everything else is secondary.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen