Can't add attachments

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Can't add attachments

Post by Bones »

Any time I add an attachment either by clicking "add file" or by dragging the file to the message window it attempt to upload then it fails and has the message "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."

Any thoughts?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Re: Can't add attachments

Post by Hammer »

wrong image type (extension)? please do not upload anything similar to the recent post I just edited.
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hammer wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 17:10
wrong image type (extension)? please do not upload anything similar to the recent post I just edited.
Which post? The one about family?

I was going to upload pix from Poland.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i am referring to the pics that were in the Hi Brad thread. please see my global announcement at the top.

family pics from your trip should be just fine. check your extensions? maybe size, need to be 1920x1920 pixels max.
Helmut