The Witcher

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

The Witcher

Post by Falker939 »

The Witcher ‘ Season 2 with Henry Cavill aka Superman - Has Finished Filming and has a release date of December 2021 on Netflix. Why am I posting this? Because the first season was pretty good :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
Grifter

Re: The Witcher

Post by Grifter »

PDT_Armataz_01_12
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm a huge fan of the games but I just haven't gotten around to watching season 1 yet. I'll try and do that before the end of the year.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Almost there

The games sounds like fun, I bet it's better then a fps.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Falker939 wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 03:45

The games sounds like fun, I bet it's better then a fps.
Well, RPG's have more depth than FPS's so for me they are more fun to play.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Right? I got so tired of fps 20 years ago. Point – Click – Shoot and repeat. The only thing that changes is the weapons , ammo , storyline , and the background scenery. Sometimes it’s still fun , but I get worn out on it after a short time after played HALO for a few years. . I can imagine it would be more interning if you dropped with some friends for a quick shoot-em up. Or, slowed it down for a Covert Ops mission.

I tried World of Warcraft once and it was too slow for me at the time so I gave up on it , Then later I found Star Wars Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast was fun when I got to yield a lightsaber and slash into the enemy up close and personal.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I recently found out that the video games/movies/TV series were actually based off of the original short stories and novels that ran between 1986 and 1999 written in Poland by Andrzej Sapowski.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 13:44
I recently found out that the video games/movies/TV series were actually based off of the original short stories and novels that ran between 1986 and 1999 written in Poland by Andrzej Sapowski.

v6,
boNes
Uh yeah! Which rock have you been living under for the past several years? Lol.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Never was a fan of that genre or following it. I also found out that Sapowski, or his reps, have been suing for back royalties as when the saga was sold for the video game, no one knew it would become such a hit across media as it is now and so they are trying to recover those lost royalties or somesuch.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 13:14
Never was a fan of that genre or following it. I also found out that Sapowski, or his reps, have been suing for back royalties as when the saga was sold for the video game, no one knew it would become such a hit across media as it is now and so they are trying to recover those lost royalties or somesuch.

v6,
boNes
Oh yes, the royalties dispute/lawsuit thing is something that happens quite frequently. As for me, I had no clue who Sapowski was until I started playing the original Witcher game and noticed his name in the credits.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I'll start S2 soon as I've almost finished watching a lot of my other series that have come out around this same time.
The Jedi Master
Softball

Post by Softball »

Just finished Season 2. I thought it was great, but it felt super rushed and too short to me. They totally left it open for Season 3.

I'm currently listening to "The Last Wish" on Audible, which apparently has part of Season 2 in it. Pretty good book so far.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Whoa! Softball made a post. :-)
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I finished S2 of the Witcher and S1 of Wheel of Time on the same day. Looking forward to the next season of both.
The Jedi Master
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I just finished Witcher and I'm starting Wheel of Time soon. Softball, thanks for the book tip. I'll definitely add it to must read list when I retire and can finally stop reading student papers and the like.