Anyone interested in racing?

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Re: Anyone interested in racing?

Post by PanzerMeyer »

That was some good racing on Sunday but yeah, we definitely should try to recruit at least one or two more players since this sim inexplicably doesn't support AI cars in MP.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I was waiting for a price drop that never happened. I may hold off for a little bit. I did watch the videos. It looks very complicated and I didn't have time to get it and go all through it. I'm also a terrible road racer.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I will be on arma3 tonight though. At least I'm a bit more competent in that game haha.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Cr33p3r wrote:
07 Aug 2023, 08:14
I will be on arma3 tonight though. At least I'm a bit more competent in that game haha.
Yup, I'll be on the server as well. I don't think we'll be doing any WWII missions just yet since I don't think saghen or meatshield had the time to make missions for that DLC yet.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

OK. Sad emoticon. We found an MP server last time with no mods and it worked just fine. A few unknowns showed up but no big deal. It was pretty fun and challenging. I'm hijacking another thread. Sorry. :)
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

F1 is on sale...40% off....

We doing this?

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Yes. I'll be buying it today and Jedi told me he's getting it too. This will be much more fun to play than AC Competizione.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

okay Ill grab it today then..... looking forward to this for sure!

Lights out and away we goooooooo!
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I figure we can start F1 this coming Sunday.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

i'll hold off for now. Sounds fun but I let my boys convince me to invest in BG3 so I can play with them multiplayer.

Also, my throttle quad manufacturer I'm finding has garbage customer service. I may just have to live with the squeak and possibly loose wire. It took them 2 months to respond to my request. I will reinstall my throttle probably this weekend, maybe tonight.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Cr33p3r wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 09:29

Also, my throttle quad manufacturer I'm finding has garbage customer service. I may just have to live with the squeak and possibly loose wire. It took them 2 months to respond to my request. I will reinstall my throttle probably this weekend, maybe tonight.

That really stinks. It actually wouldn't surprise me if that company is like a 1 or 2 man operation.

Speaking of BG 3, it would be totally awesome if we could get 4 people on RLG to play it COOP. I'm definitely in!
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

They said they get tons of help desk requests a day and only have 5 people to handle them.

I played BG3 last night for the first time. My wife walked up and make the character look like me which is scary.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Cr33p3r wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 13:10

I played BG3 last night for the first time. My wife walked up and make the character look like me which is scary.

LOL! I was lazy and just picked "Gale" one of the default characters.