Masters of the Air - Apple TV mini-series

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Masters of the Air - Apple TV mini-series

Post by PanzerMeyer »

What do you guy think of this trailer? I'll be watching this series.

I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Xpendable

Re: Masters of the Air - Apple TV mini-series

Post by Xpendable »

I will not watch it only because it's on Apple TV. I hate Apple TV with a passion.
Bones

Post by Bones »

YEah why'd it have to be sold to Apple TV? Esp sine Band of Brothers and the Pacific were on HBO?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
09 Nov 2023, 23:50
YEah why'd it have to be sold to Apple TV? Esp sine Band of Brothers and the Pacific were on HBO?

v6,
boNes
The series was originally going to be on HBO but for whatever undisclosed reasons, the HBO execs dropped the project and thus the series producers shopped it around and Apple picked it up.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Well, I'm definitely watching that. My only problem with Apple TV is that they don't drop the entire series at once. So, I'll wait until it finishes then just watch it over the course of a few weeks.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:
10 Nov 2023, 06:23
Well, I'm definitely watching that. My only problem with Apple TV is that they don't drop the entire series at once. So, I'll wait until it finishes then just watch it over the course of a few weeks.
The entire series will be 9 episodes so it probably won't take you that long to watch it all. PDT_Armataz_01_01