Updates.

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hails and <S> to all. Well folks its been a while since I updated you all on whats what. At this time I have set aside a few weeks to let everbody chill abit away from mechy. I figured there was some people starting to burn out a bit. So I tried not to send out a lot of e-mails and did not remind people to come to prac or meetings. What I want to do is to let you all relaxe untill the 23 of July at that point I want people to start picking up the pace a bit. I want everybody to trie to make at least one practice a week ...this is to keep people familar with MW4 and ELH I miss are 10-12 member get to gather we use to have plus you all are my online family. What we will do is 15 min before each practice we will meet on b-com....then I will asign someone to host a game. The game will be use as a meeting interface I know all have the game so all should be able to get in. at that time using B-com I will conduct ELH bussiness. I think this is a simple solution and I believe it will work. Killerhorse will hang back and keep al of her commo stuff open to help shepered people toward the meeting.

The MLL is winding down and as always Mav is kicking ass. The last battle to be conducted is the the battle for terra...We have been asked By C* to help defend terra from the clanner scum. Units of the 21st lancers, GDL, MH and other IS houses will help in the defense please e-mail Mav if you want to fight in that battle.

In NBT I have assigned Ghostdancer as the NBT4 theather commander I have ordered him to shake things up a bit. which means some fights. At this time he is moving attack forces into postion. So the idle time is about to end.

In Starleague we hve been accused of cheating by one of the other teams... So we have not been able to get any battles...so I think I am going to pull us out ...I would like you asll to voice your opion on this by posting here or e-mailing me. The admin has not updated nay results from last cycle but we all know that we were the top dogs.

I have reshufled the roster a bit ...I have deactivated the 19th Cav and placed those personal in the 3 other regt. I have also split the regt into 2 BN per each command by a Major Thats means promotins. I will post them by the end of the week.

So to recap....Lets start showing up agian if to do anything else but to shot the shit.

Killer I am going to need to condense this and send it out via e-mail to those that have not signed up for the Fourm and lastly....
Whats going on which the web page lets get those Ideas going....

as always thank you for being part of the family.

Slamdaddy
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Uh Slam, I'd urge you to reconsider dropping out of StarLeague. Yes, it's a crock of shit, but Crowfoot's gonna have to either fix the problems, or shut it down. And the last time I checked ELH wasn't a bunch of quitter pussies. Yes, Micro$oft FUBAR'd everything, making it easy & free to play. Not that the league or the game should make any difference, cuz the ELH I remember used to enjoy just hangin out together. But then, I guess, it's a whole new game, ain't it?