sending out search dogs

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hails and <S> to all. I need the following to post in this thread to let me know that alleins havn't aducted you. ( BH we all know you are a allein so hush). Go Rock, Mooseman, grendal, Falker, Lizzard, Mad_sci, Victork, Ratmx and Bio. I just want to know you all are ok. ( Rat roll your firehose up for a sec and talk to me).
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

It will be difficult for Lizzard, Grendal, and ViktorK as they have not even registered in the forum...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghost Dancer on 2001-07-19 10:13 ]</font>
Biobod

Post by Biobod »

Hails:
Im alive well...and the aliens dont want me:(.
I havent been on much because of #$%^#@ AOL, still wating for DSL of cable to available here so life sucks for me at this time.Anyway ill try to be online as much as i can and will play depending on my ping and loss...been playing Mechcommander 2...it rocks!!...just need good conection.
<S>

night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"
Sun Tzu
The Art of War, Standard year circa 500 B.C.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2001-07-19 11:13 ]</font>
Falker

Post by Falker »

Yup , Im here just waiting for something to happen and im checking the Drop Postings regularly. I'll be around if something happens here :smile:

<S> Falker
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Yeah, I'm here.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

me and my alien buddies are fine.... and bio the aliens told me they dont want AOL users!!! :razz: hehehe

Ive been checking mail fairly regular and the board here, however been working my poor tookis off. the good news is i got enough up front of me for a decent transplant LOL. seariously though, ive been crashen when i get home from work for about an hour or two. by the time i wake up and come on (between 7:30-9:00 pm pacific time) no one is generaly on except for Sas with his head in a book (keep it up man!) anyhow, im still kicking and dropping to keep in some form of ass kicking condition...

PS. my connection sucks alot on Bcom, but i can try if i actualy get on in time to join up with you all. till then <S>
Biobod

Post by Biobod »

So your one of those stinking aliens BH...ill show you a thing or two as soon as my ping to the server is less than 2000 and then you'll be sorry!!!(hehe...yep sometimes its that bad).Good to know yor still practicing from time to time bro...c you around :smile:.

night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"
Sun Tzu
The Art of War, Standard year circa 500 B.C.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2001-07-20 22:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2001-07-20 22:04 ]</font>
MaD_Sci

Post by MaD_Sci »

By the pricking of my thumbs...
something wicked this way comes!...

.. oh wait its just slammy nm.

MaD_Sci
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

sorry i've not been around guys....bit of a health scare.....nothing too serious, but i've been in hospital most of this week!! but they repaired me, made me faster, stronger etc, etc...so now i'm back....sadly, i had to format my pc (i'm on the family one atm) so i won't b around 4 a couple of days at least, as i try to get all the stuff back on my system,,,hopefully all will b well after that...
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Damn Moose... Sorry to hear that! Hope all is better... Get back soon...:smile:

Oh, did your antlers fall off? We can't have a moose without antlers now... :grin:
Helmut
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

nah, it was a suspected kidney failure....bit of a problem for me, as i only have 1 kidney anyway....i was just born special i guess!!
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Maybe we can hang an 'Under Repair' sign on your mech during the next war, Moose...:smile: