New Formal Challenge for a game

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

DysedChiken

Post by DysedChiken »

BAWK!!

Gents I am please to offer you another Challenge for a "friendly game".

I would like to offer you a chance to come kick some cocky and undercooked Chiken butt!!

Details are as follows;

Match will be held on Sunday October 14 at 3pm EST/8pm GMT

No. Players= 8v8
Tonnage=500t
ELH picks first map
Chikens second
Event of a tie choice goes to team with most points
Win is decided on number of maps won.
No Extreme weather
No H.E. but all elso goes
Heat and Ammo be on

Come on lads, both our units could use the training time.

Please post acceptance or email me mdc35@hotmail.com

Dysed
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Dysed,
Hey dude, any chance of bringing some marinade next time, you guys are getting a bit tough to chew in your old age muhahahaha
Unless i get a miracle or a lightning bolt hits my comp, i dont think i will make it myself....however, i will hang around for the bbq afterwards so look forward to seeing ya all for dinner.....literally :smile:
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Post by Guest »

BAWK!!! dysed its possesed here :smile:. i may not be able to play becuase my dad will probaly :smile: ill do devil style...i may play 1 match dad plays the other :smile: so i might be there ok.i bet u dad will be on chikens team and not the best (thats eradani light horse).so ELH will have a lot of KFC (kinturkey fried chiken) becuase horses no eat CHIKENS.

ELH_Mad_Dog
LazyChiken

Post by LazyChiken »

"I will kick your butt"

Mhm. Promises, promises :smile:. Want to try 1v1? There is nothing like a taste of chiken hunted by yourself personally... So? Anyway, hope to meet you guys in clanmatch. BAWK!

C ya online,
LazyChiken
DysedChiken

Post by DysedChiken »

BAWK!! ELH

Ok, I am having diffeculty with making a time....would it be ok to reschedule for a match next weekend (Sunday) at 12pm EST?

Let me know.

Dysed
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

since this thread is a bit old, please put in a date when you refer to a particular Sunday... My mind can not keep track and longer, feeble as it is...:smile:
Helmut
DysedChiken

Post by DysedChiken »

Sorry Steel.

The date I was inferring was Sunday October 21, 2001 at 12pm EST/5pm GMT.

Dysed

Post by Guest »

Its game on guys, Chikens are ready to rock and roll (or fry and die), see you all on sunday 21st
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Thx Dysed...helped me feeble brain a bit there...:smile:!
Helmut