Issue i would like resolved by ELH

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

WX_Merlin

Post by WX_Merlin »

http://xs-fx.com/forum/cgi-bin/ultimate ... 2&t=000315

should be self explanatory, i await reply on HPG

WX_Merlin
ELH_C_Sinclair

Post by ELH_C_Sinclair »

Oh man, i know this guy. If he speaked english with failures i know where he is!!!!! I playd sometimes with him and i think hes the same. That sounds like him. can ya gimme pls the zonehandle, that i can be sure? thx

Sinclair
WX_Merlin

Post by WX_Merlin »

there is only one, and it is him
GDL ELH grayson, he stated he played nbt4, im not sure theres too many graysons that play for both gdl and elh in the leagues

WX_Merlin
ELH_C_Sinclair

Post by ELH_C_Sinclair »

Hmm. the guy who i mean play in the BuE League, but maybe its another one. Sorry, i cant help u . Dont know what happens there.

Sinclair
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Good God people!
For as many people we have over 30, this is too Juvenilistic to argue the point. Have I ever seen Grayson take a Dire or a MK II? No. This clears things up enough for me that it's evident that Merlin, (ours or thiers?) is mistaken is assuming it is our Grayson. Is it impossible that Merlin is mistaken? No.
I haven't heard any thing from Gray in all this, Good gosh ya Fekkin redneck, say SOMETHING. :smile: hehe another point, I don't know that I've ever seen Gray type much more than "LOL" in a game, and he keeps a tight lip on comm (when he's on it). Kinda out of character for him to be argumentative in a game. But, on the other side of the coin...
Gray, you're the only one hear who can end this, please do so.
Merlin, I'd appreciate a screenshot, or a URL to the stats for this game. I'd like to see something for myself before I place any stock in anything posted yet.
Y'all know how much I abhor people who get a little TOO caught up in the RP aspect of the game/leagues. I really don't want to have to check the forum just to read the ramblings of some solhama warrior who has slipped the binds of his bed and wanders about one step ahead of his nurse, rambling about drops. :smile:
Believe what you will, or don't, but if you want to get caught up in this childishness. do it on THIER board. Please?
We've done this forum blame game before. Let's get the facts out in the open and just end this.

Again, Grayson, Merlin, I'd like a flat out denial or some sort of evidence, so we can all get back to enjoying the game without all this name calling BS.
Don't make me send you to your rooms.
Lieutenant Colonel Featherhorse Ravenwater
21st Regiment Eridani Light Horse (Ret.)*

*[size=59]Retired or Retarded, pick one. [/size]
:drink_bud
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

ok fellow mercs heres the deal. first and for most merlin get ur facts straight before u go running ur mouth again. like i never called u a racist and a homophobic. those where ur replys. second i waited in the tank farm on frostbite for u and u never showed up(go figure). third i did accept ur challenge u never showed up like i said. now if u must keep this up fine u win i lose. plzs lets this end u cant always have the last word. but if any ELH has a question just ask me ill be more then happy to answer them. with all due respect i apologize to ELH for this incedent.

<S>
=GDL ELH~Grayson
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

OK, now that THAT is cleared up.
Thanks, Gray

Let's all play nice now.

Fethr

P.S. You were in a Dire?

<Snicker> :eek:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I am locking this thread and ending this now. I have seen too much enmity between players and units... ELH should drop this now and not respond. If you have more to say on the subject, do so in our private forums so ELH leadership can deal with it.

I have also placed what I hope is the last post in the NBT4 forum thread. Here is the link if you wish to view it:

http://xs-fx.com/forum/cgi-bin/ultimate ... 000315&p=2

This is not an accusation towards either person or unit. Just an end.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steel on 2001-11-06 18:13 ]</font>