Welcome To NBT From The Federated Suns

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Striker,

Thanks for the kind words. after asking the old pilots who hang around on these forums, i believe that we here at ELH are not quite ready for NBT. and as far as i know, we are not in NBT yet.

we have rekindled a interest in MW4 mercs recently and i hope its a sign of things to come. i know some of us, have kept their interst in the game over the long months, but some of us, such as myself are rusty. in fact loaded the game to beat the rust off my mech, after i was done, i had my neural helmet, 1 small lazer and a half of a foot actuator left ;) hehe

We are trying to get a little organized. to be able to play togather as we once did. our numbers are a little meager so this may take some time.

so, with that said, i would like to see your post as not something that is nonfactual, but rather as a sign of what the future might be here in the ELH.

Thanks for your post BTW. its nice to see ppl in the MW community looking foward to seeing this ELH get back in the saddle.

<S> and good hunting to you and all FS!