Quit Smoking! Play City Of Heroes!

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Tach Deneva

Quit Smoking! Play City Of Heroes!

Post by Tach Deneva »

$14.99 a month is a LOT less than ya pay for cigarettes these days! So if you're a smoker, QUIT! And reward yourself by playing City of Heroes! You'll feel better for it *and* you'll save money!

Plus I'll let ya join my Super Group. :mrgreen:

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Isn't that a little discriminatory? You could get reported for that kinda stuff.
Mind you, quit smoking and you may live longer . . . . . . . .that gets my bloody vote! :shock: :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

This big purple guy doesn't know it yet, but he just signed up for some big purple butt kicking. http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/r/dragonpilot ... _de_01.jpg

Woa, dude, check out those ailerons!
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/r/dragonpilot ... fly_04.jpg

Astral Man ponders the age old question: Am I really just a figment of my own imagination?

TD
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

'Dipping' applies, too! Cuz it's bad for ya! And expensive! You'd improve your health, save $$$, and have hours and hours of happy fun by giving up the dip and playing City of Heroes instead!

Just get through that (censored) third day without nicotine and it's all downhill from there!

TD
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Gave up some 5.5 years ago, cold turkey too - and I was on operations at the time!! Anyway, never looked back since. C'mon guys just go for it!!
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

KODIAK wrote:cold turkey
That's the only way to do it. I started late at the age of 23. I quit the first time at 28, and stayed off 'em until I was 37 when I let stress induce a relapse. Now I'm 45 and have been off nicotine again for, I dunno, 5 months or so.

Anyway, that stuff is expensive! You pay more for *one week* of smokes than you'd pay for a month of City of Heroes! Dunno about the dip, haven't purchased any in decades, but I don't imagine it's much cheaper.

On a totally unrelated note, Bob Evans make some GREAT microwave mash potatoes!

TD