3.0 Released to Evocati

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

3.0 Released to Evocati

Post by BlackHawk*K »

just wanted to let you guys know. 3.0 has been issued out to the Evocati for the last couple of days.

thats all i can really say about it right now. mainly because this information has been officially stated.

if you guys are maybe looking at giving Star Citizen another shot for a bit. this may be a good time. many things are going to be new for everyone and there are many major changes and new content incoming.

BHK out.
Hammer

Re: 3.0 Released to Evocati

Post by Hammer »

i will be installing and trying it out after this release.
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

since this is now released... they are adding the new Delta patcher.. so after this major DL... all other DLs should just be the content needed only. that will mean more minor updates as time goes on. instead of the HUGE DLs each major patch release... hopefully this will make things go a bit smoother.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

wow, evocati did not have it long then?

was anything found to be fixed before release?
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

umm as far as i know its still in the hands of the Evocati..

what i meant was the information was released. not the build lol.

i have to be careful, because i can touch on things that have been formally released by CIG. and even then i cant really talk about more then what they have stated anyways.

the ATV tonight said there are still 23 major bugs before this can be released to phase 1 of the PTU testers.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

ah, yes. i understand about what you can say, i just read differently than you meant.
Helmut