Foothold Syria 05.08.24

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Foothold Syria 05.08.24

Post by Bones »

Excellent work tonight buys! We hit Delta well enough that it went neutral and Creeper was able to land there and take it.

Our attention then shifted to pounding Aleppo. It was tough; we'd hit it and they would repair, then wed hit it again.

Finally we got it down to 4 units and Creeper and I tried to clear them out. It took one more sortie after that, but Aleppo is now neutral. Now we need people defend the airspace until we can get a logistics drop over there to claim it blue!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Cr33p3r

Re: Foothold Syria 05.08.24

Post by Cr33p3r »

Yea we almost took Allepo but it was worth a try later on. My video editor messed up so i'll post the KA50 attack soon. At least we got FOB Delta. That ZSU in the buildings messed us up I think. It took out one of my wings and pylons and my gun also was damaged.

The more I fly the Mi24 the more I love it. I'm getting better at landing (now quickly mind you). They latest Mi24 patch made the 30mm cannon have a a higher rate of fire. That's why I ran out of ammo so quickly. Need to use short, controlled bursts.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Awesome videos as always bones.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
09 May 2024, 07:07
Awesome videos as always bones.
Thanks! And great job again everyone, it really showed what collaboration and teamwork will do to get the mission done! Like PM said it was a tall order, but we filled it by taking Delta and got the bonus of taking Aleppo down to neutral!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot