Marianas 102021

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Marianas 102021

Post by Bones »

So what did people think of the mission last night? Was the time of day OK for everyone? We removed the Arleigh Burke so it wouldn't steal kills. In testing, the Lincoln defended itself--not as well--but it did, freeing up more kill opportunities for us players.

I did notice some of the improvements in Marianas that were confirmed by the changelog. I actually saw waves crashing onto the beach. Also, there are more islands north of Saipan now.

Anyway, thoughts?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Marianas 102021

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I enjoyed the mission quite a bit! No complaints here. I just need to stay away from using the A-10 because it would take me forever to get to the target area. :D
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 07:44
I enjoyed the mission quite a bit! No complaints here. I just need to stay away from using the A-10 because it would take me forever to get to the target area. :D
Maybe we could set a client A-10 to airstart.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 07:44
Im going to add some planes to the other islands and have it ready for our next flight. Ill give us some options.

Bones, im going to go a slight touch earlier on the time. like, 10 min. Just want to enjoy the view a bit more as we all get setup (i know, cheesy but its as close as Ill ever get to the real thing...)
Bones

Post by Bones »

At 10 minutes it is pitch black. That's why I set it at 0607....it's when there is barely enough light to be able to see without too much problem.

v6,
boNes