Red Flag Campaign

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Red Flag Campaign

Post by Bones »

I bought the Hronet Red Flag Campaign on one of the sales and so far I am enjoying it. The documentation, like Operation Cereberus North, is worth the price in itself. It uses the same procedures for departure, arrival, egress, ROE etc as Nellis does complete with voiceovers. Now, the F-14 Zone V campaign does too, but it does from the BlueFor point of view. Now I have the other half of the procedures for the Red Team!

Here is the fam flight. No combat, just a sightseeing tour, but with all the procedures built in. I'm looking forward to shooti down my first student nextr mission!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Re: Red Flag Campaign

Post by Bones »

Red Flag Campaign Mission 2

Today the Aggressor Squadron wanted to see how I would do as an aggressor against the Blue Force for the coming Red Flag exercises. TO do this, they had me meet over the Coyote Ranges to go 1V1 with 3 of their instructors. The first instructor was in an F-5E, then next in an F-16, then the last in an F-15. All engagements were guns only with a hard deck of 100AGL.

It was a great audition, complete with procedural start=ups, departures, checking in and out, and recovery/arrivals/approaches!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

wish i had the time... PDT_Armataz_01_10
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hammer wrote:
22 Apr 2022, 14:11
wish i had the time... PDT_Armataz_01_10
I added timestamps so you can breeze through it.

v6,
boNes
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

no, no. i wish i had the time to do this type of thing.
Helmut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh, figured that out too late...I really don't have the time, but I don't sleep so it works out pretty well, haha.

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
22 Apr 2022, 19:07
but I don't sleep so it works out pretty well, haha.

v6,
boNes
I always suspected you were a vampire and it's not just based on your musical tastes either!! PDT_Armataz_01_14
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 11:36

I always suspected you were a vampire and it's not just based on your musical tastes either!! PDT_Armataz_01_14
There once was a vampire named Louis
Who had me join him for rat stewie
I sat for a spell
Then unconscious I fell
Waking up with my neck bit by Louis

v6,
boNes