Mon Night Hops in Snowfox

Post AAR's and video footage of missions and sorties here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Mon Night Hops in Snowfox

Post by Bones »

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Xpendable

Re: Mon Night Hops in Snowfox

Post by Xpendable »

Here's the AWACS video. LotATC is very configurable, with lots and lots of options. My configuration was sub-optimal tonight and I need to spend some quality time setting up the layout and tweaking things. For example, it was hard to read the BRA lines over the map because they were too small (various fonts are adjustable). A bunch of docks (ie windows) were docked to the sides that I don't need, and I have the option of making the windows floating. That would help make the map bigger. I can make the fonts in the docks smaller too so I can cram more info them without taking as much space. Another issue is LotATC has changed a bit since I last used it, so I need to spend some time getting used to the changes. And finally, LotATC is in full-realistic mode which means none of the unknowns are classified until I specifically specify their types - I'm not used to doing that. When I've used LotATC in the past, the servers I was doing AWACS or ATC on had things set so classification was automatic ("cheater" mode, I guess!) Something to play around with maybe. Anyway, here's the video. Hopefully next time I'll have the interface better configured!

Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

I've got my interface adjusted and cleaned up a bit. I rearranged the elements into sections I can collapse and expand as needed:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Figured out how to turn on ghost trails... helpful to see what each plane was doing (for example, hard turn, reversing, etc...) This particular screenshot was when I connected to Hoggit PGAW for some LotATC practice...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.