Foothold Syria Strike Damascus 09.30.26
Posted: 01 Oct 2026, 04:15
All hands on deck to strike Damascus. It took a lot of effort and losses to do so. After most of the group left, Xpen and I stayed on with Xpen acting as GCI, and I bought an AI CAP to cover me.
The CAP did their job well, taking care of bandits that were chasing me. I was able to get the last targets thanks to the JTAC drone, neutralizing Damascus. Al-Nasariyah immediately sent an AI Chinook and it took Damascus. A later Chinook fortified it. A successful night!
Runway strike:
F-14 CAP scramble:
Cleaning up:
v6,
boNes
The CAP did their job well, taking care of bandits that were chasing me. I was able to get the last targets thanks to the JTAC drone, neutralizing Damascus. Al-Nasariyah immediately sent an AI Chinook and it took Damascus. A later Chinook fortified it. A successful night!
Runway strike:
F-14 CAP scramble:
Cleaning up:
v6,
boNes