Mission Night 04.17.24

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Mission Night 04.17.24

Post by Bones »

OK all, I have Foothold Syria loaded up and after tested multiple times it is working fine, no lag detected.

See you all on Wed!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Mission Night 04.17.24

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Thanks bones! I'll see you Wednesday night.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Please all, hop on to the server when you get a chance and make sure your preferred aircraft is hot/cold start as you need it or if your airframe is missing, let me know. Since we are at the beginning the spawn choices are somewhat limited and Incirlik is our main base right now but has the most choices for aircraft. The boat should have some too.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh, and there was an Nvidia update today so don't forget that.

v6,
boNes
Bones

Post by Bones »

FINALLY, last night was a success all around. The mission worked well, no one had lag, we hit our targets, and redeemed our points and after a quick check, the points and gained ground were retained (persistence worked). We took Hatay and one of the enemy FARPs. Great job everyone!

Now that we have Hatay I think we can set to spawn there.

Remember to check the forums for any requests for the mission before mission night (the sooner the better). Right now I have Jedi down for the F-15E at Hatay. Anyone else need anything? PM, you were saying to have KA-50s closer?

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Thanks again bones for all the work you do with the missions!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 07:19
PM, you were saying to have KA-50s closer?

v6,
boNes

If it's not too much trouble, yes please!
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
18 Apr 2024, 07:25
Thanks again bones for all the work you do with the missions!
Thanks, but I just make sure they're running, it is Recluse who really deserves the thanks for all his behind the scenes work with getting things to work right!

v6,
boNes