So about Tuesdays....

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

So about Tuesdays....

Post by PanzerMeyer »

So what's the status of Tuesdays? Are we still interested in doing Siege or do we want to do something else? Are Tuesdays still a viable day?

When people do show up it's usually close to 9:00 PM EST so Jedi and I are just doing our own thing until that time.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Re: So about Tuesdays....

Post by Grifter »

As I said in my other post, I won't typically be making Tuesday nights right now. I'm flying again on Mondays and Wednesdays and I just can't do more than two nights of gaming per week. Sorry guys. Would love to, but I need to set limits.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I know you’re good to go Grifter. I just want to know if bones and Trichome are still interested in Siege or if they want to do something else.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Im pretty open. I work from home and its just the wife and the dogs....

I do like the idea of playing something else other than DCS. I like tactical shooters but prefer to play (if online) with people im comfortable with (you guys) so Tuesday is my pew pew night. For Mon and Wed if nothings planned Ill hop on both night. If I cant for some reason Ill try let you guys know asap.

Finally got back in the cockpit last night. I did 20 minutes of low level flying through the Caucasus, 2 bags and full burners - and it was wonderful.....
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I’m thinking we can continue doing Siege until Ready or Not has been patched to an acceptable level for coop MP. I think most of us here have bought it by now?
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I have it already so I'm good to go whenever you guys want to try it out.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:31
I have it already so I'm good to go whenever you guys want to try it out.
I'm going to check it out today and see how it goes. Maybe we can try it out next Tuesday?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

So I played 'Ready or Not" for a while last night and there's not much at all right now for training. There's that obstacle room at the Police HQ but there is no guided training at all. You just go in there and open doors and practice moving quickly and peeking around corners. I then loaded up one of the missions and all of the tangos that I encountered immediately fired on me so it just turned into another Siege match instead of resembling anything remotely SWAT 4. I noticed both my friendly AI squad mates and the enemy AI were constantly bumping into each other and getting stuck on different things.

Um..yeah, I think we need to wait for a couple more updates before we try this MP Coop.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Im going to try a SP mission myself and see what happens.

Think it may be worth trying to do a MP Mission on one Tuesday before we decide to wait? Just to see how it flows without so much AI?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 11:49
Im going to try a SP mission myself and see what happens.

Think it may be worth trying to do a MP Mission on one Tuesday before we decide to wait? Just to see how it flows without so much AI?
Ok we can go ahead and test it out next Tuesday. Sounds like a plan!
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I'd like to try it out in MP as well. That way instead of our AI bumping into us we're bumping into each other! Whee!
The Jedi Master
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

or shooting each....er..... me shooting a friendly... lol
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Ok so by now it has become quite clear that "Ready or Not" is now our game of choice for Tuesday nights. I didn't bother to reinstall Siege on my new PC since it's such a huge hard drive hog. So far, Jedi Master, Bones, Trichome and myself have the game. Is anyone else planning on getting it any time soon?
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I can hop on also at 8:30 if you guys prefer to starts a bit earlier?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 08:16
I can hop on also at 8:30 if you guys prefer to starts a bit earlier?

That's entirely up to you! Jedi and I start gaming around 8:00 EDT so whenever you show up is fine.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I will not in the near future. Just not time, so it makes no sense.
Helmut