Mon 20 Sep DCS

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Mon 20 Sep DCS

Post by Hammer »

Might be TTI Marianas! fallback is TTI Syria.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Re: Mon 20 Sep DCS

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hammer wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 09:42
Might be TTI Marianas! fallback is TTI Syria.
I have Marianas installed so I'm good to go for Wednesday.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Trichome and I are still working on TTI Marianas, which means it may be a tad buggy but not too bad. It's been working fine since the weekend and we made some tweaks.

All aircraft that we have been using are represented. The carrier hasn't been implemented yet so it's either no frills carrier (just landing, no airplanes are set to take off from there yet) or everyone is based on Andersen AB.

With the exception of the Tomcat, all other aircraft at this time are clean except for the gun. So when you spawn, don't just take off or you'll have to fight those bandits WWI style or strike that SA-11 with just some good ol' Kentucky windage!

It's a pretty nice map, very detailed. That humidity and those clouds really play a factor in ops. It's also a nice change of pace.

v6,
boNes

PS Trichome is also working on a Liberation version but that is further down the line.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Thanks for those tips bones and I'm looking forward to trying the Marianas on Wednesday!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I'll be on Wednesday night. I got no sleep last night due to projects and work. Things should settle down in the next week or so, I hope, and I can get back to flying on Monday nights as well.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

TTI Marianas currently running.
Helmut
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Servers isn't coming up in my favorites and via IP. Says server offline.
8:48pm est