Wed Apr 20, DCS

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Wed Apr 20, DCS

Post by Hammer »

Snowfox modifications:

Xpen and I worked on the mission on Monday night to get the LHA and Harrier working properly; this should be all good now.

I added 3 FARPs to the mssion and set up 2 Apaches and 2 Black Sharks at each. They are labeled in the list for where they are: GridEP (I think, close to that name) for the east side of the strait across from Khasab, Queshm for the island just south of Queshm, and Lengeh for the island SW of Bandar Lengeh.

It turns out that the mission up right now in Snowfox would be perfect for the rotary wing hunters at the Queshm FARP - destroy a tower at Larak Island (about 25 nm away).
EDIT: I did an update in the ME, so had to restart the server, above is the current mission (in case you saw this post earlier). It might be a good test of the rotary wing assets to fly together to accomplish this mission while the fixed wings fly cover.
Helmut
Hammer

Re: Wed Apr 20, DCS

Post by Hammer »

if anyone has time before flight time tonight, it would be great if you can hop into the helos and confirm you can change loadout, etc. this is my first attempt at building a FARP in the mission editor.
Helmut
Trichome

Re: Wed Apr 20, DCS

Post by Trichome »

Hi Hammer. Thanks for making this change and adding the Apaches. Other than getting shot down the loadout and helo seemed to function as normal.