DCS Training Monday 7/11?

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

DCS Training Monday 7/11?

Post by Grifter »

I may or may not be on tonight. I was up later than expected and up early this morning. I'll try and catch a nap later today so that I'm awake enough to fly. If we can switch the map over to something with no red air and tankers, we could practice air to air refueling, if anyone is interested. Fair warning, I haven't done this procedure in a very, very long time at this point. I'll be very rusty.
Trichome

Re: DCS Training Monday 7/11?

Post by Trichome »

I won't be on tonight... wife and are are heading away for a few days for our Anniversary. Big #3....

We'll be back Wednesday and hopefully I can hop on. I'll leave a message in the forum if I am not going to attend.

Cheers....
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Have fun Trichome!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife!
Helmut
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Thanks everyone...

To Panzer - I also said it was my Anniversary on June 8th in another post and thanks for the well wishes there too...lol.. wanted to explain.

Reason we kind of have 2 is -
June 8th 2019, we got married at a small ceremony locally so it was "legal" in the eyes of the tax man - signed docs all that fun stuff.
July 11th - we got "fun" married on a beach in the Dominican the way we actually wanted to with Family's and friends.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Happy anniversary(ies) Trichome!

So, um, am I going to be the only one on tonight then? Well, maybe Creeper, Xpen, and/or a healed up Mason?

I won't be on Wed night though. Got an inside tip for a concert for 3 bands that play that night so I will be there instead. Maybe inbetween sets I'll watch Xpen's Twitch if he's streaming it.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Happy Anniversary Trichome! My wife and I celebrate ours on July 15th!
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Just seeing this. Happy Anniversary! I would only be 2% of who I am today without my wife! Mine is April 16. Best wishes for many years to come Trichome!
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Thanks everyone! Im definitely the lucky one in the relationship. She's pretty awesome....

Happy Anniversary to you and your Grifter (on the 15th).

We're back so unless I fall asleep early (long drive home/long day) Ill be on.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Welcome back Trichome! Ok so it looks like it will only be Bones who won't be making it tonight.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen