Will not be on July 12 through ?

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Will not be on July 12 through ?

Post by Grifter »

Hi guys,

I may be on tonight, but in all likelihood I'm probably skipping because I'll be working on preparations until nearly 8 pm. We've run into several snags preparing for our trip in Colorado. Adjusting plans, packing, and other haranguing issues keep me busy all day. By the end of the day, I'm just too zonked to log on. We'll see how I'm doing tonight.

Next week, I may make it on Monday night or Wednesday night. But, if you don't see me, don't be surprised. We may be out backpacking. We've had practically no opportunity to train for this trip. We've had terrible rain every possible weekend we could hike, and so we've only managed a few day hikes. Some of you may have caught the news of flash flooding here in the Northeast. So, glad we didn't go out in that.

I should be back to my regular schedule after August 7th, and certainly in September when I return to work.
PanzerMeyer

Re: Will not be on July 12 through ?

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Have fun and stay safe with your hiking trip Grifter!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

I too will not be on tonight as we have dinner plans with a friend and then it's off to Poland!

So,if I am on in the next few sessions, it will be as AWACS if I can get LotATC to work over there with firewalls and all.

Does anyone know do you need DCS onyour computer to run LoTATC? Idon't think so since it is just taking info from the LotATC server from the MP IP,but thought I'd ask anyway.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Have a great stay in Poland bones and try to stay safe since you'll be kinda close to Mr. Putin. PDT_Armataz_01_14
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Bones wrote:
12 Jul 2023, 11:51
Does anyone know do you need DCS onyour computer to run LoTATC? Idon't think so since it is just taking info from the LotATC server from the MP I
No, you do not need DCS installed in order to run the LotATC client.
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

It doesn't look I'm going to be on for the next couple of weeks. My wife is flying to Paris tonight with her sister to meet up with my niece in Switzerland (they are taking a train from France to Switzerland) and she'll be there for 1 1/2 weeks. And as luck would have it, my 13 year old daughter has softball tryouts for next year tonight and softball tournament games almost every day for the next couple of weeks. So I'm going to be a solo parent, shuffling 4 kids and trying to manage the ridiculousness of all of these softball games (some of which are double-headers!) I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the next couple of weeks, but I don't see that I have a choice in the matter!
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

As I was dropping my daughter off for tryouts, the tornado warning sirens started going off. And of course my 3 younger kids were in the basement freaking out and I was 15 minutes away. My wife's plane was literally on the runway at O'Hare about to start their takeoff roll when they called a ground stop. Another tornado touched down near the airport. My hair just turned a few shades grayer.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Xpendable wrote:
12 Jul 2023, 17:20
As I was dropping my daughter off for tryouts, the tornado warning sirens started going off. And of course my 3 younger kids were in the basement freaking out and I was 15 minutes away. My wife's plane was literally on the runway at O'Hare about to start their takeoff roll when they called a ground stop. Another tornado touched down near the airport. My hair just turned a few shades grayer.
Yeah that was fun. The tornado siren is on the corner from us so there certainly was no mistaking it. W canceled our dinner plans with our friend in anticipation of the tornado. When the siren went off we went down in the basement. But hey,thanks to the tornado, I got to get a final flight in with the fine RLG gentlemen.

2 tornadoes passed by us Xpen, fun times. One touched down in Countryside too.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Basement? What's that?

Sorry to hear about what has been happening with you Xpen. I hope everything gets sorted out soon.
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
13 Jul 2023, 06:02
Basement? What's that?
That's what I was saying until a few years ago. Never had a basement until now.

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
13 Jul 2023, 11:12
PanzerMeyer wrote:
13 Jul 2023, 06:02
Basement? What's that?
That's what I was saying until a few years ago. Never had a basement until now.

v6,
boNes
I've never had an attic either!