Mission Night 9/27/23

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Mission Night 9/27/23

Post by Grifter »

Hi all,

I'm seriously trying to get on and fly with you all again on a regular basis, but work has sabotaged my attempts. Last week, we had a crisis meeting to deal with a union matter and it ran long. This week I have parent teacher night Wednesday evening and so I won't be on. I'm available to fly on Monday night and possibly Thursday night for those interested in joining me. I should be on to fly next Wednesday night without issue. Sorry for not being around.

Grif
PanzerMeyer

Re: Mission Night 9/27/23

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hey Grif, no need to be sorry. Life just happens sometimes. I don’t have a problem with flying DCS this week on Thursday instead of Wednesday if that’s ok with most of us here.
Last edited by PanzerMeyer on 25 Sep 2023, 05:58, edited 1 time in total.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Yes don't worry about real life stuff. I missed last Wed because work just plain tired me out.

I would normally be able to fly Thurs but this week I'm seeing a movie with my son so I'll miss it. I do Arma with SimHQ/Trichome/Panzer on Mondays typically.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hey Grifter, if you see me online Thursday feel free to message me. If I can hop on I will.
Bones

Post by Bones »

hi Grif,

I can do tonight with you as we have been. If no one else shows we can hone our skills as before. I've been concentrating on keeping that tally going, and it's going pretty well until TrackIR ruins it for me haha. Let's fly tonight, just let me know what time (2000 eastern seems to work out pretty well).

Normally I can fly on Thu night but I have my mom's bday to go to and a friend's concert afterwards. But if anything falls through, I'll let you know.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Hey guys,

Thanks for understanding. I flew tonight with Bones. I will be on next Wednesday night, Oct. 4th. I think that I will wait until then in the hopes that we can all be on at the same time. :-)