Tuesday Night Ready or Not 1-30-2024

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Tuesday Night Ready or Not 1-30-2024

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Anyone coming tonight for Ready or Not? Does 8 pm or 9 pm EDT work better for most people here? I'm good with either start time.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Re: Tuesday Night Ready or Not 1-30-2024

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hopefully we'll have better luck tonight with the missions. I have no clue when the next patch will be but hopefully it will be soon and it will address the AI behavior.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
30 Jan 2024, 05:02
Hopefully we'll have better luck tonight with the missions. I have no clue when the next patch will be but hopefully it will be soon and it will address the AI behavior.
I think we found out the answer to that question last night haahaha

I still have no idea why when I had my suspect up in my rifle sight and pulled the trigger, it switched to a flashbang and threw it at him instead. WTF? I would have had him and now I'm dead because the sim decided to make me throw a flashbang instead?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

What I find absurd about the AI is that in the great majority of cases the perps are street thugs/untrained civilians but yet their reaction time and accuracy is like they are military special forces.