Ready or Not 02.27.24

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Ready or Not 02.27.24

Post by Bones »

Sorry didn't make it to RoN tonight. We were hdining out in the basement from a tornado heading our way.

"We can laugh about it now, we're OK."

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Ready or Not 02.27.24

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Oh wow. Glad to hear you are all ok. This is actually an eye-opener for me because people don't usually think of Chicago when they think of tornadoes. They think Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, etc. but not Chicago.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Re: Ready or Not 02.27.24

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 03:30
Oh wow. Glad to hear you are all ok. This is actually an eye-opener for me because people don't usually think of Chicago when they think of tornadoes. They think Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, etc. but not Chicago.
Yeah, we were in the basement... we have had a couple of F4s and F5s over the years. Last bad F5 was in 1990. My friend's house ceased to exist...

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot