Foothold Extended 03.06.24

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Foothold Extended 03.06.24

Post by Bones »

Thanks to Recluse, we were able to clean up Tyrnyaz with a combination of airstrikes and artillery strikes before he ultimately landed an armed OV-10 Bronco there and took it. Tyrnyaz is now ours, fortified with several Chaparrals and other units. We turned our attention to Nalchek and after much pounding were able to take Nalchek as well.

Wed night we will focus on either Mozdok or Beslan. Both are equidistant from Nalchek, although we will be flying from Mineralyne which is not too far a flight.

Enemy air opposition is unknown--Nalchek was spawning JF-17s, Mi-8s and Mi-28s for sometime which were a thorn in our sides, but now that we have taken that base, this should not be a problem. Nonetheless we need to be on guard.

The usual DEAD will be the main mission for tomorrow night, with the aim of taking the base that we hit. The specific target will be decided before then.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Re: Foothold Extended 03.06.24

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hey bones. Would it be possible to add the SU-25T to Foothold? Quite frankly the travel time for helos is just too far most of the time in this campaign.

Thanks.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen