Mission Night Wednesday 05.22.24

We will post info for game session/mission times here.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Mission Night Wednesday 05.22.24

Post by Bones »

See you all at 2000 Eastern. I'm updating the server right now for the beta and will try to make sure it is up and running before then.

We took Aleppo so we can rearm and refuel from there. Unfortunately we cannot spawn there at this time. So I suggest maybe taking a flight from Hatay to Aleppo and rallying there.

There is an enemy airbase to the south that we can hit, and also to the east (see map). Of interest is a red zone called Tango. There are no targets shown there but from what I understand there is a target hidden there and if we hit it and take Tango, we get a big mother lode of points. So maybe we can try to grab that too. If not, those two bases spawn helos and fighters that are a nuisance to us either in getting in our way or attacking and trying to reclaim out gained territory. either way, we have our work cut out for us.
Screen_240515_213120.jpg
v6,
boNes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Grifter

Re: Mission Night Wednesday 05.22.24

Post by Grifter »

I would suggest hitting redfor's bases first. Tango isn't going anywhere. Let's sure up our control of Aleppo so that we can make it a spawn point.
PanzerMeyer

Re: Mission Night Wednesday 05.22.24

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Man those F-5's gave us big problems last night but eventually you guys got rid of the enemy air so I could wipe out that Aleppo-bound convoy. PDT_Armataz_01_34
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen