New Planes with 4.03M

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

New Planes with 4.03M

Post by PanzerMeyer »

How do you guys like the new planes that came with 4.03m so far?

JU-88
Tempest
Mosquito
Macchi 205
BF-109 K C3
DO-335

I'd have to say my favorite so far is the Tempest. It has good speed and great firepower and it can definitely hold its own if you ever have to engage enemy fighters. The JU-88 is very good as well. It's surprisingly maneuverable for a bomber.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

The 109 has been disappointing so far, but I think that's because it hasn't been in its element.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

The Tempest I find a very good plane, but seems vulnerable to being 'caught' by other aircraft from what I have experienced. Although admittedly, it can take a good beating. However, having read a variety of articles (RL) on the aircraft since it's arrival in iL-2, I have expected more from it than I was getting.
Roll rate on the Mosquito seems a little disappointing to me, but otherwise I enjoy flying it.
The other aircraft remain unexplored by me to date. I'll probably only do so once I am in-game and we are choosing aircraft to fly.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05