IL-2 "New Version"

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

IL-2 "New Version"

Post by PanzerMeyer »

IL-2: Complete This Month

Ubisoft Releases IL-2 Sturmovik Series Complete Edition has word that a bundle of the World War II flight sim and its expansions is preparing to land at retail:

London, UK – March 14, 2006 – Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced that the IL-2 series, the critically acclaimed combat flight simulator is now merged into one DVD including: Il-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles, the Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific FightersTM, and all the intermediary add-ons.

This epic collection of WWII air combat spans the entire globe, from the sands of Iwo Jima to the snow-covered steppes of Russia. Fly in more than 200 life-like aircrafts over the Ardennes, Guadalcanal, D-Day beaches, or over Stalingrad: the possibilities are endless!

Key Features:

• Join any Air Force: British, Russian, American, German and more
• A dynamic campaign system creating endless varieties of missions in dozens of campaign scenarios.
• 42 meticulously modeled maps: Fly over the Reichstag and the Hermitage, Midway and Crimea, Pearl Harbor and Murmansk.
• Free servers all over the world offering exhilarating multiplayer experience: up to 128 players on 29 online maps.

IL – 2 SturmovikTM Series: Complete Edition, rated "12+" for PEGI, is scheduled on PC on March 31st for a retail price of £19.99.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

That's damn cheap! Normally retailers would be stinging you for a compilation to begin with. That's just $30 there-abouts.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

So, that's the UK. Is it coming out here?
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

If need be I could make a lot purchase and send you all a copy. But chances are you'll probably find it online easy enough anyway.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

KODIAK wrote:If need be I could make a lot purchase and send you all a copy. But chances are you'll probably find it online easy enough anyway.
The world is a single grand market place! I'm sure I'll be able to order a copy online.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Cool! But as others have done for me, I saw fit to make the offer. :wink: