Question about planes/theaters of operation

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Question about planes/theaters of operation

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I wanted to ask you guys which theaters of operation you would like us to play more and which aircraft flyable sets you would like to see more. I ask because there are many flyable planes which we barely ever fly online like the JU88, TB-3, the jet powered planes, etc.

I'm going to try and find some Pacific COOP missions which have bigger fleets of ships in them. I know some of the missions we've played seem rather sterile since there are only a couple of carriers and a couple of destroyers and that's it!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I'd like to fly the jets more. Some more bomber missions might be nice as well. As for theaters, they're all the same once you're in the air! You're either over sea or land, plains or mountains. That's all.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I do enjoy flying the Mosquitos and Typhoons myself. And I had a lot of enjoyment flying in the valley areas that time. C'mon let's do a dambusters special but with Mozzies - there were some real big missions by 663 Sqn in WWII. Let's do them again. I remember one particular where they bombed a prison camp so some important people could escape. must look that one up, and get some details.
Oh, and I'd like to steer away from ships, especially carriers - unless my intent is purely to crash into them. :lol:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05